About This Journal
The Open Court is a historical journal, published between 1887 and 1936. SIUC's holdings of the journal have been digitized by the Open Content Alliance with funding from the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois. Complete digital issues are available on the Internet Archive.
These issues were digitized with permission from the Hegeler Carus Foundation and the Open Court Publishing Company. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.